Federated Suite-Stakes Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY. This sweepstakes begins March 1, 2021 at 12:00:00 a.m. EST and ends June 30, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST. It is open to registered customers of Federated Auto Parts Distributors, Inc. (Sponsor) located within the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, and other territories and possessions), and the person affiliated with such Federated customer who is claiming the prize must be 18 years of age or older at the time of awarding of the winning prize(s). This sweepstakes is a trade promotion, is not open to the general public and is void where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER. To be eligible, participants must be a Federated customer in good standing and enrolled in the sweepstakes by June 30, 2021 at FederatedSuiteStakes.com. Each month during the promotion period, participants will receive one (1) entry for every $500 in purchase increases over the amount purchased in the same month during the prior calendar year from Federated. Bonus entries will be awarded to those who reach the following purchase increase levels: $2,500 in purchase increases from Federated will earn double the number of entries and $5,000 in purchase increases will earn triple the number of entries. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. By enrolling, all participants agree to receive marketing and other promotional materials, whether or not related to the Sweepstakes, from Sponsor and its affiliates.
3. PRIZE/ODDS. The prize winners will be drawn at random by an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding with regard to this sweepstakes, from among eligible entries.
Odds of winning a prize will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. Winners will be notified by phone, email or mail, and winners of the “Super Suite” and “Suite” trips will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release with 14 days of notification. If a prize notification e-mail, prize notification letter, or prize is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Failure to return affidavit may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner. No cash redemptions, substitutes, or transfer of prizes allowed. In case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes properly claimed will be awarded. Any and all taxes on prizes are responsibility of winner. Prize winner grants to Sponsor the right to use his/her name, photo and likeness in advertising and promotion without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
5. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Sponsor harmless from any damage, loss of property, accidents, injuries, or death that may occur in the receipt, awarding or use or possession of prizes, or any prize travel or attendance at prize events.
6. GOVERNING LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Virginia without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the state of Virginia.
7. WINNER'S LIST. To obtain the winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Suite-Stakes Sweepstakes, c/o MMS, 1953 N. Clybourn Ave., Suite R-252 Chicago, IL 60614 by August 31, 2021. Winner's list will be sent when winners have been verified and all prizes have been awarded.
Sponsor: Federated Auto Parts. 508 Greenville Ave., Staunton, VA 24401